If your home is chaotic, cluttered, and disorganized, you’ll spend most of your time doing housework – or trying to convince your children to clean their rooms. That’s not fun for anyone. It’s time to get a fresh start, improve and spend time doing what you enjoy. Unclutter Me by Lisa Witzleben, LLC can help you do that.
We work one-on-one with clients to teach, advise, and create lasting order and simplicity. We take the time to listen to your needs and learn about you and your lifestyle. Then, we work with you to design simple, customized processes to reduce piles and stacks and make more space and time for the life you want to live.
Uncluttering and organizing is not something you do over the weekend, it’s a lifestyle. For people who find life, or their belongings overwhelming, I can help you and your family implement ideal solutions. With a wealth of experience, and the ability to look at your stuff with a neutral eye, I can take your worst mess and get you organized.
About Organizing Sessions
- 50% pre-payment is required at least 24 hours before each session.
- The balance is due at the end of each session and may be paid with check, debit card, or credit card. We do not accept American Express or Discover.
- Receipts will be emailed 24 hours after each session.
- If the client purchases products for use in the organizing service, the products will be available by the agreed-upon date.
- At least twenty-four (24) hours’ notice (phone, text, or email) is required to reschedule or cancel appointments.
- The full session fee will be charged for missed appointments with no prior notification.
- For In-Person Sessions, weather-related cancellations will follow the decision of the local school district.
Location: Your home or workplace
Time Commitment: 3 hours
Investment: $225.00 per session
Initial Payment: $112.50
Time Commitment: 2 hours
Investment: $150.00 per session
Initial Payment: $75.00
Subscribe to the Unclutter Me newsletter.